American Indian Services Scholarship
AIS is a 501©(3) non-profit public charity headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. Each year, we provide thousands of college scholarships to Native Americans from over 300 federally recognized tribes. Our students attend over 400 accredited colleges, universities and trade schools.
Our mission is to provide education to Native Americans in need through scholarships and programs while ensuring that their cultural values are preserved.
- Enrolled or will enroll as a matriculated student in a university, college, junior college or technical school (incoming freshman accepted)
- At least One-Quarter (1/4) enrolled member of a Federally Recognized Native American Tribe.
- Undergraduate student with no more than 150 semester credits or 210 quarter credits. First bachelor’s degree only. Graduate studies NOT eligible.
- Full-time or part-time status – excluding non-credit courses (minimum of 6 credits).
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.25 must be established and maintained after the first semester/quarter of college.
- Completed Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Each deadline is for the Term (semester, trimester or quarter) that starts in one of the months listed.
If Your Term Starts in Either:
Apr. / May
- App Opens: Oct. 2nd
- Deadline: Feb. 1st
Jun. / Jul.
- App Opens: Feb. 2nd
- Deadline: Apr. 1st
Aug. / Sep. / Oct. / Nov.
- App Opens: Apr. 2nd
- Deadline: Jun. 1st
Dec. / Jan. / Feb. / Mar.
- App Opens: Jun. 2nd
- Deadline: Oct. 1
If you have any questions, email American Indian Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (801) 375-1777.