Raymond G. Alvine Memorial Scholarship
The Raymond G. Alvine Memorial Scholarship Fund was created in honor of the firm’s founder, who passed away in September, 2005. The Scholarship Fund seeks to assist deserving undergraduate architectural, mechanical, or electrical engineering students enrolled in the University of Nebraska system, Iowa State University, University of Iowa or Kansas State University.
• Student must be pursuing a career in mechanical, electrical or architectural engineering at the University of Nebraska System, University of Iowa, Iowa State University, or Kansas State University
• Must have a minimum of three semesters remaining until graduation at the start/beginning of the forthcoming school year.
• Must have a 3.0 or higher cumulative grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale
• Must be currently enrolled full-time (12 or more credit hours) undergraduate student OR have completed 3 ½ years of high school
• Must be a U.S. citizen
• Must have taken the ACT and scored a minimum of 24, or the SAT and scored a minimum of 1100
• Must submit a personal essay and resume
• Financial Information Required
– High School Seniors must submit a complete FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) signed by parent/guardian or a College Estimator signed by parent/guardian. Please include the complete FAFSA document; the cover sheet alone is not sufficient.
– Current college students must submit an expense/financial aid report from the financial aid office