Isaacson Incentive Scholarship
The Isaacson Incentive Scholarship Program, funded by the Jacob J. and Dossie M. Isaacson Estate, was established to recognize the academic achievements of talented students throughout the Omaha area, while encouraging their enrollment at the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO). Applicants must reside in the Omaha metropolitan area for one year prior to applying for this scholarship.
Up to ten Isaacson Incentive Scholarships could be awarded to first year students on an annual basis. Each scholarship will be awarded in the amount of $1,000 per academic year to recipients admitted to the University of Nebraska at Omaha. Scholarships are renewable for up to three years.
Requirements for first year students:
1. Be a graduating high school senior
2. Submit an application for undergraduate admission to the University of Nebraska at Omaha by January 15.
3. Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 grading scale
4. Have a minimum ACT/SAT score of 20/1030
5. Submit one letter of recommendation from a high school counselor or teacher.
6. Submit a personal statement of 200-300 words describing your career aspirations, why you desire to attend UNO, and explain why you wish to be considered for this scholarship.